Posterbot is a robot I built in the right after I graduated from high school (Summer 2007). It draws simple B&W bitmaps onto poster paper using a marker.
- Details on Instructables (over 53,000 views)
- Featured on Engadget, Make, and Hackaday.
- Was the inspiration for GaTech’s PrintBot, a robot now in the iRobot Hall of Fame
- One of ten one of ten 3rd prize winners in Instructables.com’s “iRobot Create Challenge”
- Relied on spare parts taken from a printer and an iRobot Create given to me as part of a “Scholarship kit” from Instructables